Environmental, Social and Governance Policy Statement
Iron Horse Midstream is committed to a strong, hands-on approach towards ESG issues to promote a more sustainable society.
- Iron Horse Midstream is committed to reducing impact on the physical environment in which we operate. We utilize industry-leading engineering and operational controls to limit those impacts.
- We encourage and embrace the efficient use of natural resources and continuously look for and expect the best environmental solutions for our operations.
- We believe that environmentally conscious decision-making that balances the interests of individuals, communities and future generations.
- We seek to fully comply and/or exceed compliance with all applicable environmental regulatory requirements at the local, state and federal levels.
- We believe our activities should not only benefit our company but the community as a whole.
- Our social “license to operate” is heavily dependent on our relationship with our local community, and includes a commitment to fair and reasonable compensation to landowners in all landowner agreements; and cooperative selection, siting and operation of our infrastructure to minimize disturbance.
- We seek to ensure that Iron Horse Midstream employees comply with the highest ethical standards.
- We treat all employees and others who are affected by Iron Horse Midstream activities fairly and without prejudice to gender, race, ethnic or national origin, socioeconomic status, age, religion or disability.
- We seek to ensure that all Iron Horse Midstream employees comply with the highest ethical standards.
- We are diligent, honest, fair and transparent in all of our business dealings.
- We seek to ensure that our business practices comply fully, in appearance and deed, with all applicable laws and regulations.