The Measurement/I&E Superintendent has responsibility for the overall measurement and I&E operations of the natural gas pipelines, compression facilities, and processing plant.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 10+ years of pipeline and natural gas facility Measurement/I&E experience
- Knowledge of industry codes/standards and safety requirements (AGA, API, GPA, OSHA etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret facility drawings and analyze various data and reports
- Possess technical skills and ability to start-up and troubleshoot Measurement/I&E processes
- Able to speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must exhibit excellent supervisory skills and promote positive work environment
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to random drug testing
- Must allow pre-employment background check
- Promote company policies and procedures to ensure safe working conditions
- Must be able to interface effectively with many internal and external customers, regulatory officials, strong communication skills, and demonstrate a positive attitude for this position.
- Supervise and manage company and third-party support personnel (Measurement/I&E Techs, contractors and service providers)
- Achieve contractual testing and proving requirements
- Set-up, maintain, and manage the SCADA system
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures, environmental, regulatory, federal, state and other regulatory requirements
- Maximize quality and productivity in the operation and maintenance of pipeline and facility Measurement/I&E functions while minimizing costs
- Develop and manage Operations and Maintenance budgets, balance reports, authorization for Expenditures (AFEs), measurement reports, etc.
- Recommend the most appropriate measurement systems to achieve company profitability
- Oversee facility and pipeline Measurement/I&E functions to achieve company goals within budgeted funds and available personnel
- Plan and organize workloads and staff assignments, review progress, direct changes in priorities and schedules as needed to assure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsible for managing measurement and I&E inventory and licensing
- Must have the ability to respond promptly to any emergency